Our Featured Products
Help yourself to teach the students reading clocks the easy way with this primary time teaching analogue and digital geared clock, featuring am/pm. It’s great for home practice because of the ease of use and perfect for classroom use because of its appropriate size.
- Includes english letters and numbers with their different forms.
- Contains a number of signs (+, -, x, ÷, =) enough to hold several mathematic operations.
- Metal Board can be hanged on the letters & numbers.
- Dimensions are approximately 10 cm.
- Can be seen from the end of the class.
Group of plastic magnetic anglegs, colored and different Lengths to allow student to build polygons and shapes with protractor for easy measurement of angles. Consist of:
– A group of hexagon
– A group of rhombus
– A group of trapezoid
– A group of triangles
– A group of square
– Protactor to measure angles
Set of plastic rods to explain the concepts of space, shapes, symmetry and construction and difference between pyramid and prism.
Pocket chart for teaching the numbers, skip counting, adds, evens, including multiplication tables and other
operations. Consists of:
– Chart that can be folded.
– Dimensions around 68cm x 68cm.
– 100 clear pocket placed in 10 rows x 10 columns.
– includes card from 0 to 100 in two different colors with equation symbols.
Perfect for teaching the fractional numbers with their numeric operations visually.
The set includes:
1 – 1/2 – 1/3 – 1/4 – 1/5 – 1/6 – 1/7 – 1/8 – 1/10 – 1/12 fraction pieces.
Made of soft unbreakable material, designed for classroom use.
To indicate the numerical position of the number and mechanism of addition and substraction, used for the measurement and comparison and used to each decimal system, area and volume. Consists of sets of colored cubes inlcude:
- 1 Thousands – 20 hundreds – 20 tens – 200 units with different colors.
- Made of plastic material with a fixed color.
- Each set is packed in appropriate plastic bag.
The device is designed to help teach primary school student how to read the analog clock time. The device is Ergonomic. It’s equipped with magnets on the backside which allow users to hang it on blackboard and other comp able display stands to make the device visible to all students in classrooms. The device comes with a remote controller to enable teachers to change the arms of the clock from a distance to teach students different time readings.